If your kids like eating chocolate and peanut butter, they would absolutely love both in the mouth-watering recipe. Making chocolate and peanut butter candy is going to be pure fun and you and your kids will love eating them.
● Creamy peanut butter
● Semi-sweet chocolate chips
● Candy coating
● Chop the candy coating and melt in a double boiler until it gets melted. Add peanut butter to it and spread a thin layer of thin mixture on a waxed baking sheet.
● Add chocolate chips in another double boiler and melt till the mix becomes smooth and glossy.
● Pour the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter and candy coating mix.
● Put the mixture in refrigerator and let it set until it gets firm
● Cut the set chocolate into pieces and store in an airtight container.
This chocolate and peanut butter candy is easy to make and double fun to eat!